"Writing is making sense of life. You work your whole life and perhaps you've made sense of one small area."
-Nadine Gordimer

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Decisions

Making decisions is so difficult, especially when your life depends (even partially) on the choice you are trying to make. Sometimes I debate whether having an ample amount of choices available is better than having a select few options. It usually goes down like this: (Me thinking) Well, having lots of choices is helpful because you have the opportunity to do many different things and you are keeping your options open. But wait, the more options you have, the harder it is to make the right decision, and the more disappointed you feel if you make the wrong decision. Why am I even thinking about this? I think I've made the wrong decision in deciding to think about decisions. What am I saying? I think too much.... Yeah, that's what happens when I contemplate the world. I usually end up in a web of ideas. On another note, I love doing work at night. (I know, random huh?) I think that is why I put everything off until it is past midnight. I just like it though. Even doing homework is more fun when I do it at night. It is said that: "Night time is really the best time to work. All the ideas are there to be yours because everyone else is asleep." I totally agree. I don't want to go too deeply into this topic, though, because it deserves a whole post on its own. Well, I guess I should end it there. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment